Our customer is a Multinational company leader in the production and distribution of equivalent drugs (ethical and hospital) and consumer products , we have been charged to recruit for the italian branch active in the distribution of its products to the Pharmacies and Hospitals channel, the following professional figure:
TREASURY ACCOUNTANT AND CREDIT COLLECTION ANALYST
Reporting to the Financial Director, the figure we are looking for will have the responsibility for all the activities concerning Treasury and Credit Collection regarding the Italian BU.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Bank transaction recording and reconciliation
- Cash flow monitoring
- General accounting
Credit Collection Analyst
- Accounts receivable monitoring and daily – weekly- monthly internal and external reporting
- Collection of the information necessary for credit assessment through a careful analysis of balance sheets, income statement and cash flows.
Skills to cover the position:
- Degree in Economy
- Previous experience, approx. 2/3 years in the same position preferably matured in a Revision Company
- Good knowledge of IT tools, particularly Office
- Fluent knowledge of english language
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Able to negotiate with customers, to work in team, respect deadline and problem solving oriented.
The company offers a position in an international environment, level and salary will be commensurate with the actual experience and skills
Job site: North- West Milan
To apply to the offer, we invite interested people (L.903/77) to send their detailed curriculum to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (art. 13 reg. UE 2016/679) and ref.HR82 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com