Our client is part of a global industrial company.
TECHNICAL BUYER, ELECTRONICS
- Analyzing product specifications in order to develop supply strategies and action plans for assigned commodities and achieve optimal costs, quality level, efficiency, logistics, and delivery schedules.
- Enabling correct procurement of parts and components in accordance with the forecast and growth strategies, or related to the new product development projects.
- Developing suppliers to meet required standards, in compliance with evolving requirements in regulations, safety,environment, and company rules.
- Developing strong network of vendors who can deliver zero defect parts and components at competitive prices and ensuring such parts and components comply with product specifications and market requirements.
- Developing prototypes suppliers base accordingly with R&D and products development plans in order to continuously reduce Time to Market.
- Evaluating existing and potential suppliers using company procedures and standards to determine the supplier’s financial stability, technical capabilities, quality, logistics performance and cost structure.
- Achieving assigned KPIs in the areas of sustainability, TCO, on-time-delivery, quality, financials.
- Negotiating prices and terms with vendors and implementing appropriate supply agreements.
- Technical Degree/Diploma
- 3 year experience in sourcing area for electronic components in manufacturing companies.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement and supply management processes.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate prices, terms & conditions, contracts.
- Fluent English
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP MM is a strong plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office basic tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Knowledge of main manufacturing mechanics technologies, mechanical drawings and plastic injection mold process are a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as a hands-on mentality would be ideal for this role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and leadership skills are key.
Place of work: Milano (north)
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Dlgs. 196/03 & GDPR specifying TBE53 to : email@example.com
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org