SECTOR ACCOUNT, ITALY – CHEMICAL, PETROCHEMICAL AND REFINING
Our client is a supplier of temporary power generation equipment and of temperature control equipment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the appointee will be responsible for :
- Identifying, developing and acquiring accounts in the specified sector.
- Establishing the sales and marketing plan for development of the sector.
- Monitoring, controlling and achieving sales revenue volumes against budgeted targets, monitoring forecast and other sales information.
- Heightening the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive product solutions.
- Monitoring key account related legislations in order to anticipate potential impacts.
- Ms Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience
- Target driven and results oriented
- Good English (written & spoken)
Place of work: Milan
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Ert. 13 reg. UE 2016/679 specifying SA38 to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com