Our customer is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of chemical specialties focused on the Inks, coating and adhesives market. Manufacturing and Product Development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia while Sales and Distribution Offices are strategically positioned globally to best serve regional market. For the European R & D, we have been charged to look for the following figure:
R & D PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the European R & D Director, his/her purpose will be to enforce the cluster of Process Development, with aim to develop and implement the best and optimized manufacturing processes contributing to scaling up NPI from R & D to Operations and boosting Innovation to Market.
He/she will work in R & D and product development of new molecules with aim on research and develop new ideas on manufacture of new products and improve existing ones by developing new processes for product manufacture.
- Devise new processes, or refine existing ones to optimize new products upscaling
- Plan, carry out and supervise process trials in laboratories, manage pilot scales with the outcome to reach validated process to be implemented in Operation
- Team member of Operations projects targeted on optimization of existing Processes in terms of costs and efficiency, contributing with scientific background and playing as key connector between Chemistry and Engineering
- Advise on equipment modification to enable process changes for new product development
- MS Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, a PhD is preferred
- 5- 10 years experience in process development roles
- Knowledge of organic chemistry
- Attitude to work on projects
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Good communication and able to work in team in an international environment.
The company offers a challenging position in an innovative and international company.
Job site: North – West Milan
To apply for the offer, we invite interested people (L.903 / 77) to send their CV to email@example.com, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (DL196 / 03) and ref. HR213 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org