Our customer is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the Inks, coating and adhesives market, manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution offices strategically positioned globally to best serve regional market. We have been charged to look for the:
R & D PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Reporting to the R & D Process Development Manger his/her purpose will be the scale-up of new synthesis processes, making laboratory techniques and procedures more production like processes.
Member of Process Development team with aim to study, test and validate process routes to upscale new products, implement efficient industrialization and/or optimize existing processes.
- Collaborate with R&D chemists and Production teams for process scale-up and technology transfers to production within the site and beyond
- Consolidate and develop scalable chemical processes by identifying critical processing steps and fully understanding of the limitations of plant equipment
- Prepare conceptual design of new investment projects and provide support during detail engineering for kilo lab equipment and pilot plant
- Work closely with process safety team to ensure safe transfer and operation of chemical processes
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners from chemical operations, HSE department, project engineering partners and innovation community to maximize value generation
- Be accountable for supplying representative and consistent samples for market growing of new products
- Provide support to the project team for industrialization
- MS Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, a PhD is preferred
- 5 years experience in process development roles, with practical experience in fine chemicals scale-up from bench scale to routine manufacturing
- Good understanding of organic chemistry and laboratory techniques
- Attitude to work on projects
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Flexibility to work between different locations
Job site: Plant Pavia neighbour and R & D office west of Milan
To apply for the offer, we invite interested people (L.903 / 77) to send their CV to email@example.com, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (art. 13 reg. UE 2016/679) and ref. HR 112 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org