Our customer is a Multinational company leader in the production and distribution of equivalent drugs (ethical and hospital) and consumer products, we have been charged to recruit for the italian branch active in the distribution of its products to the Pharmacies and Hospitals channel, the following professional figure:
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
The position will be inserted in the Regulatory Affairs team and reporting to the Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Manager will take care of the following activities:
- Final Batch release for the italian market on electronic system/interfaces with warehouse
- Preparation and/or approval of technical agreements ensuring the application of GMP
- Support the global QC for Audits
- Complaints management
- Internal training
He/she will develop the above activities with strong interaction with logistic-warehouse and international production plants.
Skills to cover the position:
- Degree in scientific disciplines
- Experience matured in multinational pharmaceutical and commercial companies.
- Good knowledge og GMP rules
- Good knowledge of IT tools, particularly Office, Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of english language
- Organizational skills, proactivity, ability to work in a team and determination to achieve objectives complete the profile
The company offers insertion with a permanent contract in an international and growing context.
Job site: North- West Milan
To apply to the offer, we invite interested people (L.903/77) to send their detailed curriculum, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (art. 13 reg. UE 2016/679) and ref MM 70 in the subject of the email, to:
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org