QHSE PLANT MANAGER – based in Arco (TN)
Our client is part of a leading engineering materials company committed to the sustainable future of polyamides.
Reporting to Site Manager, the appointee will have the following responsibilities :
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and safety regulations.
- Carry out audits of quality systems.
- Maintain contact with the certification authority.
Implement and coordinate the HSE corporate program on site.
- Constantly monitor behavior to ensure that it is consistent with corporate HSE procedures in order to consolidate the safety culture.
- Work with the RSPP to draw up procedures, operating instructions, DVRs and all safety-related matters.
- Ensure adequate control of the dangerous materials and the selection/use of personal protective equipment.
- Support the management of the types of waste generated, in line with legal requirements and internal standards.
- Organize preventive and periodic tests of the work environment and work equipment, according to the guidelines of the RSPP.
- Monitor and verify HSE activities, procedures and guidelines (e.g. Training, workplace audit, incident response, implementation of corrective actions) in line with applicable procedures and law.
- Coordination and management of the company ASPP.
- Draft local and group reports.
- Interact with other Group entities.
- Degree in QHSE matters or Engineering
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of safety and environmental laws
- Solid experience in the HSE Department of a Manufacturing/Industrial company
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent English
- Hands-on approach, strong leadership & interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Dlgs. 196/03 & GDPR specifying QHSE40 to : email@example.com
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org