Our client, with a global presence and an extensive network of distributors, is the world’s leading manufacturer of equipment for mechanical testing of construction and civil engineering materials.
Reporting to Marketing Manager, the appointee will focus on product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision working closely with R&D, Sales, Service and Marketing.
- In collaboration with Company management, definition of product strategy and road mapping; needs analysis through market survey and mapping competitors; technical feasibility studies; analysis of standard cost with definition of sales prices and pre-market testing in collaboration with R&D;
- Support the sales department in the drafting of complex offers;
- Train the sales force at dedicated sales meetings;
- Develop sales tools, in cooperation with Marketing Dpt;
- Participate to international exhibitions;
- A Master’s Degree in Technical Engineering Subject
- Ideally 5 year experience in product management or project management in fast-paced and dynamic industrial environments (material testing industry preferred)
- Very good communication skills in Italian and English
- Results oriented and customer-centric mindset
- Willingness to travel abroad on a regular basis
Place of work : Milan
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Dlgs. 196/03 & GDPR specifying PM43 to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com