Our client is a leading global provider of custom-engineered plants.
PRINCIPAL MACHINERY AND PACKAGES ENGINEER
that will ensure that the activities related to the machinery and packages engineering discipline within the assigned project are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety/environment requirements.
- Ensure that the engineering is developed in respect of Contract, Quality, Safety and Environment requirements, within the specific time schedule and cost.
- Lead the Machinery and Packages Engineer/s allocated to his project, defining main guidelines and project tasks.
- Interact with the Client, if required, as key person for the machinery and packages discipline.
- Prepare the deliverables planning of the machinery and packages discipline, in line with the project schedule.
- Control, review and monitor any progress deviation from the plan and set up recovery plan, as necessary.
- Prepare/Verify all deliverables issued by the Machinery and Packages discipline for the project: technical specifications, mechanical data sheets (if any) material requisitions and technical bid evaluations for equipment and packages.
- Coordinate engineering subcontractor activities.
- Perform or supervise the overall process of the Material Requisitions for rotating equipment and packages (MR issue, bids technical evaluation, vendor follow up, review of vendor technical documentation).
- Interact with the Suppliers for the technical issues.
- Ensure that Machinery and Packages engineering is developed with the proper coordination among the other disciplines.
- Analyse project constraints and take prompt actions in order to solve any issue arising during engineering development.
- Propose optimization/changes in order to minimize quantity/costs or optimize project schedule.
- Attend main inspections & tests in Vendor shops.
- Support Site Technical Office during erection and commissioning phases.
- Review Tender Documentation and prepare clarification requests during bid phase.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of main rotating equipment and packages such as Compressors, blowers, pumps (centrifugal, screw, reciprocating etc..), steam turbines, heat recovery systems and filtration packages.
- 10 year experience in Machinery and Packages Engineering in Chemical projects.
- Knowledge of main international codes, standards and best engineering practices for machinery and packages.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Leadership, problem solving and flexibility.
Work Location : Milano
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to art. 13 reg. UE 2016/679 specifying MPE57 to : email@example.com
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org