Our customer is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe (Italy) and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets, and currently employs around 760 team members. We have been charged to look for the following professional figure
HR BUSINESS PARTNER ITALY
The figure we are looking for will be responsible for the Hr Operations in two Italian sites, and will transfer the company culture and the global P & O strategy into local policies and processes.
He/she will manage the following activities
Executes the HR strategy as set out by the Regional & Global HR Manager, prepares, updates and recommends human resource policies and procedures and ensures legal compliance.
Establishes and maintains good (internal and external) Union relationships
- Recruitment & Development:
Maintains organization staff by having up-to-date job descriptions, manages the recruiting process,
Ensures that the Personnel administration is present and up to date and is responsible for the time and attendance administration
Evaluates, implements, maintains & administers employee benefits programs
The person we are looking for will have the following skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Law, with relevant Hr Experience
- At least 7 years of experience as a P&O Manager in a complex and dynamic industrial environment, including experience in an environment with strong union representation
- Specific Hr knowledge of local laws and regulations and Chemical CCNL
- Fluent English
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- reliable and accurate, good communication, empatic, problem solving capabilities, able to set priorities, able to plan and organize.
Job site: Plant Pavia neighbour and R & D office west of Milan
To apply for the offer, we invite interested people (L.903 / 77) to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (DL196 / 03) and ref. HR111 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com