Our client is a market leader in the materials testing industry headquartered in Milan.
Head of Electronic Design (HW/FW/SW)
Reporting to R&D Director, the appointee will be as first responsible of the optimisation and evolution of electronic hardware used on machines; although the electronics design is outsourced, he will be responsible of analysing and selecting the most effective and suitable electronic platforms and technologies.
Beside this main responsibility, the new resource shall play a key role in the process of the technological transition; this will involve specifically the software and firmware development.
This development is outsourced, and is managed by internal resources experts on testing procedures and user needs, able to define specifications and to follow all the phases of FW and SW development
- MSc in Electronic Engineering
- Fluent English
- 10 year experience in the use of electronics for automatic machines and in development of their control apparatus
- Strong electronics competence and background
- Mandatory experience in FW/SW applications for automatic machines
- Appreciated experience in FW/SW development (code writing)
- Appreciated experience in remote connection technologies (cloud-based solutions, remote control, wireless, etc)
- Field of provenance : development of machines with automatic controls
- high curiosity for IT, technological matters, automation
- capability to interact with other members of the team
- capability to finalise projects and to lead external resources
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Dlgs. 196/03 & GDPR specifying HED50 to : email@example.com
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org