Our customer is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe (Italy) and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets, and currently employs around 760 team members. We have been charged to look for the following professional figure:
FINANCE MANAGER ITALY
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager in HQ and managing the local Finance Team he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with plant management, manufacturing, logistics and sales functions and defines ways to measure and monitor business performance and identifies gaps
- Validation of new business plans and capex investments
- Advise the business on cost savings opportunities, identifying productivity and efficiency gains
- Initiates and coordinates improvement of periodic management reporting
- Ensures all legal entity accounting and reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinates the monthly and yearly reporting, preparation of budgets, forecasts and any other reporting to Local Management and Finance Operations Manager
- Enhances current plant accounting and continuously improves performance management systems
- Payroll Management with HR and outsourced partner
- Maintain contact with tax authorities, auditor, bank, tax advisor, salary administrator and financial system consultants
- Remain up to date with related new tax, financial rules and regulations issued by related (local) authorities and identify risks
- Manage the local audit process; interim and YE audits for group and statutory purposes
- Support the planned transition from Microsoft Dynamic AX to SAP S4Hana (Cloud).
- Master’s in economics or Controlling and Accounting, or Bachelor
- At least 7 years of experience within an international organization in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of the Italian accounting principles and IFRS.
- Proven leadership track record in engaging and motivating an international team
- Excellent (Italian & English) communicator and well developed social skills
- Knowledge, experience and skills in Accounting and Banking software, Microsoft office (especially Excel) and ERP systems, preferably SAP (S/4HANA) and/or MS Dynamics
- Focused on results and on quality and improvement of work. Able to work in a team and eager to collaborate with local and international teams, both Finance and non-Finance teams
Job site: South of Milan
To apply for the offer, we invite interested people (L.903 / 77) to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (art. 13 reg. UE 2016/679) and ref. HR244 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com