Our client is a multinational company operating in the development of innovative technologies and solutions for different sectors and applications.
We are looking for the:
ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SPECIALIST
The key purpose of this role is to gather, organize and analyze data from integrated systems for monthly, quarterly and yearly Reporting at Group and Corporate Level and to accomplish to all the statutory and local tax requirements.
- Monthly reporting activities;
- Monthly accruals both ITA and US Gaap;
- JE entries both ITA and US Gaap;
- Full management of statutory/local requirements for the italian entity;
- Local tax compliance and requirements (VAT, etc);
- US Gaap tax in LVT;
- Local tax return;
- FA management both ITA and US Gaap;
- Supporting and preparing documents for auditors;
- Monthly payroll analysis;
- Payroll / accounting import in SAP;
- Cadency maintenance;
- Revenue Recognition;
- Intercompany reconciliation;
- Sox requirements and controls.
Main requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in auditing firms or in complex/international manufacturing companies
- US GAAP and ITA Accounting Principles
- SOX requirements
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to manage and comply with strict deadlines.
Job location: Near Como
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, authorizing the treatment of your personal data according to Dlgs. 196/03 & art. 13 GDPR 679/16 specifying LDG133 to: email@example.com
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org