Our customer one of the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the Inks, coating and adhesives market, has charged us to look for the:
R & D DIRECTOR –EXPERT IN ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
Reporting directly to the VP Technology, the European R & D Director is a member of the technology management team. He will be expected to drive strategy, determine appropriate development and applications technology programs, (S)he will also be a member of the EMEA management team.
Main purpose of the position:
- Lead the technology team in Europe. Working closely with the technical service and sales team to deliver innovative solutions with focus for new photoinitiator chemistry.
- Develop new creative chemistry routes and initiate applications work towards sustainable photoinitiator growth.
- Ensure the absolute safety of all laboratories he/she is responsible for.
- Lead Photoinitiator Development, Applications and Analytical team working closely with the technical support and sales team to deliver innovative solutions to the UV markets.
- Project Management
- Intellectual Property
- Strategy and business plan
- MS Degree in Organic Chemistry or Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, a PhD is preferred
- 10-15 years experience in the organic syntesis, formulation and application laboratories
- At least 5 years experience in the direct hand-on leadership and accountability of an R&D dept., managing a team of at least 10/15 people.
- International experience
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Strong customer and market (solutions) focus
- Leadership style, ability to empower, develop and influence complete the profile.
The company offers a challenging position in an innovative and international company with an interesting salary package.
Job site: North – West Milan
To apply for the offer, we invite interested people (L.903 / 77) to send their CV to email@example.com, specifying their consent to the processing of personal data (DL196 / 03) and ref. HR18 in the subject of the email.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org